Our British Values
Our British Values are based on the Bible verse:
“A new command I give you:
Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples”
- We know that we are all special.
- We treat everyone equally.
- We understand and respect the roles of people who help us.
- We listen to and respect other people’s opinions and values.
- We try to help other people.
- We understand right from wrong.
- We understand the consequences of our actions.